• Sun., Aug. 24, 2014 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Sun., Aug. 24, 2014 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT Chargers @ 49ers The Chargers face off against the 49ers at Levi's Stadium.
  • Sun., Aug. 24, 2014 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show

• Thu., Aug. 28, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Thu., Aug. 28, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Cardinals @ Chargers The Chargers head back home to take on the Cardinals.
  • Thu., Aug. 28, 2014 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show

• Wed., Sep. 03, 2014 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Charger Girls Swimsuit Unveiling Party

Join the Charger Girls for their annual calendar reveal party on Sept. 3, 2014.

• Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 5:20 PM - 7:20 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff The official San Diego Chargers pre-game show.
  • Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 7:20 PM - 10:20 PM PDT Chargers @ Cardinals The Chargers face off against the Cardinals again in their first regular season game.
  • Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 10:20 PM - 11:50 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.

Week One in the Books

Posted by Kendall Reyes on July 30, 2012 – 1:20 PM

Hello again Chargers fans! Kendall Reyes here.  I have a few moments this morning before I head to the facility on our off day so I figured I’d write a new entry about how things are going so far.

Simply put, training camp has been an awesome experience!

This first week has been a great week.  Getting back on the field with the guys , putting the pads back on, it felt great.  I love being around the other guys on the defensive line.  We’re a super tight knit group and they are all helping me get adjusted to life in the NFL.  They’re super funny too.  When the whole group gets together off the field you can’t help but laugh. We’re a family out here.  I’m the little brother, and it’s all good.

A special thank you to all the fans who came out to watch us the last couple days.  I mentioned in the last blog how much I enjoy playing in front of all of you and you didn’t disappoint.  Your support means a lot.  I really appreciate it.

We’ve been working real hard so it feels good to have this off day today.  I’m heading to the facility in a bit to make sure my legs get right in the cold tub and do all the little things to keep my body right. Then I’m thinking I’ll watch some film too.  But after that I’m just gonna relax and get ready to get back out there tomorrow.

Till next time,
Kendall

Posted in Kendall’s Chronicle, Training Camp | 5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Week One in the Books”

1. By braxton29 on Jul 30, 2012 | Reply

Kendall, I’m hearing nothing but good news on your progress and I can’t wait to see what kind of damage the Chargers’ D can do this year. Bolt Up Big Guy!!

2. By Edward Moretti on Jul 30, 2012 | Reply

It’s worth ethic like that make rookies into All Pros. I will be at training camp tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

3. By Edwin larkin on Jul 31, 2012 | Reply

Kendall keep having fun and working hard. Your one of those people that makes fans like me smile and hope. Especially when things have been hopeless for me. being homeless I look forward to keeping up with the chargers. They are the only thing right now that keeps me going. Keep it up and stay right.

4. By Saul on Jul 31, 2012 | Reply

5. By Saul on Jul 31, 2012 | Reply

This is what the chargers need some one who can connect with the fans. Go Bolts D get it done this year i know you guys can get that number 1 defense this year go chargers go!!