• Sun., Aug. 24, 2014 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Sun., Aug. 24, 2014 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT Chargers @ 49ers The Chargers face off against the 49ers at Levi's Stadium.
  • Sun., Aug. 24, 2014 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show

• Thu., Aug. 28, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Thu., Aug. 28, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Cardinals @ Chargers The Chargers head back home to take on the Cardinals.
  • Thu., Aug. 28, 2014 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show

• Wed., Sep. 03, 2014 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Charger Girls Swimsuit Unveiling Party

Join the Charger Girls for their annual calendar reveal party on Sept. 3, 2014.

• Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 5:20 PM - 7:20 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff The official San Diego Chargers pre-game show.
  • Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 7:20 PM - 10:20 PM PDT Chargers @ Cardinals The Chargers face off against the Cardinals again in their first regular season game.
  • Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 10:20 PM - 11:50 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.

A Couple of Firsts

Posted by Kendall Reyes on August 29, 2012 – 8:53 AM

What’s up Chargers Nation? Hope everyone is doing well.

I’m writing this a couple days after getting back from my first road trip in the NFL, which was great.   It was a lot of fun.  It was kind of a long flight, so that wasn’t cool, but it was good to be on the big plane with the whole team. We all had our own individual screen with movies and satellite TV on it, so I spent most of the time flipping through the channels.  I have a hard time sleeping on planes.  I tried to go to sleep, it was worth a shot, but it didn’t really work out so I just watched a couple of shows until we landed.

When we touched down in Minnesota, the D-Line all went to dinner together across the street.  I think the restaurant was called Seven.  We all got really good steak and some sushi. We relaxed, told jokes – it was a good bonding experience.

My other first came when we got back on Monday and the team had to cut some guys.  That was a really rough experience for me. It was a weird feeling because a lot of the guys who were let go were some of the guys I spent most of my time with.  Being a rookie and spending time together, it was a very weird feeling to see them go…..something I’ve never been around before, so it was a unique experience.

Well that’s all for now. I’ll try to hit you up with another blog entry before we kick off the season against the Raiders.  And I’ll be sure to get to all the great fan questions you guys have been leaving for me, so be sure to ask if you’ve got any more.

Till next time,

Kendall

Posted in Kendall’s Chronicle, Preseason, Uncategorized | 3 Comments »

3 Responses to “A Couple of Firsts”

1. By Mike Hernandez on Aug 29, 2012 | Reply

Your doing a really good job so far in the preseason and I know you’ll get better during the season. Keep up the good work.

2. By Jake Thill on Aug 29, 2012 | Reply

I’m already a big fan! You’re doing great and looking forward to cheering you on all year buddy!!!

3. By Andrew Griffin on Aug 29, 2012 | Reply

Keep up the good work big guy. We need a mean tackling machine out there that can be counted on to keep blockers occupied and let the other guys do there thing and get to the quarterback.