• Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT Chargers @ Bills The Chargers head to Buffalo to take on the Bills.
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.
  • Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 11:05 AM - 1:05 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 1:05 PM - 4:05 PM PDT Jaguars @ Chargers Back at home, the Chargers face off against the Jaguars.
  • Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 4:05 PM - 5:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.
  • Sun., Oct. 05, 2014 11:25 AM - 1:25 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Sun., Oct. 05, 2014 1:25 PM - 4:25 PM PDT Jets @ Chargers The Chargers welcome the Jets to Qualcomm Stadium.
  • Sun., Oct. 05, 2014 4:25 PM - 6:00 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.
  • Sun., Oct. 12, 2014 11:05 AM - 1:05 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

Chargers Announce Injury Report

Posted by Ricky Henne on September 21, 2012 – 12:56 PM

The Chargers just announced their injury report for Sunday’s game.

Antonio Gates, Curtis Brinkley, Eddie Royal and Dante Rosario are probable.

Ryan Mathews is questionable.

Jared Gaither and Shareece Wright are out.

19 Responses to “Chargers Announce Injury Report”

1. By ethermay on Sep 21, 2012 | Reply

what happened?

2. By Galliher on Sep 22, 2012 | Reply

If the Chargers do not have their main players such as Gates, Royals, and Mathews. They will not beat the Falcons.

3. By Jeremy on Sep 22, 2012 | Reply

It is beginning to look like old Jared Gaither got himself 13 million guaranteed and isn’t interested in playing football anymore.
    The ” Big lazy” strikes another team.apparently..

What really upsets me is that Jacob Hester who busted his butt on every play for a fraction of what Gaither makes , got cup to make room for this clown!!

4. By Jeremy on Sep 22, 2012 | Reply

@Jeremy i agree man i feel the same way..i guess all Jeremys think alike. Gaither is a thief and a big lazy loser. Lets cheer on Mike Harris he needs our support! @Galliher i agree we need our players but i believe as long as we have #17 under center we are gonna win brother…thats the truth

5. By Eric on Sep 23, 2012 | Reply

where is Hester??

6. By Jason on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

Dear chargers
    Thanks for proving me right this season. That you guys buckle under pressure and that you couldn’t score in a whore house. Philip I know you try hard, but you aren’t worth the money we spend on you. As for Ryan Mathews i will let your stats speed for themselves your a joke. Norv turner please do san diego a favor and quit. I quarantee I could beat you with any team your predictable and every week I watch this team just proves to me you guys don’t deserve to be here.
    From. Disgusted charger fan

7. By Jason on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

I wish I could have Aj smith’s job. Fail, fail and fail again and still get paid to be second place. Wow what a job. Le me guess charger organization your rebuilding I bet you guys can’t win more than 50% of your games. How does it feel to k is that even charger fans don’t trust anything you sell. As I watch this “pro” football team I tealize they will never receive any of my money. Charger fans jump ship, this team has been sinking for years lets get ready for basketball.

8. By Jason on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

Oh and let me end it by saying Ryan Mathews you will never ever ever ever ever be close to LT he scored in the redzone……… Yeah thats going to kill
    It for you. Go ahead and cash your paycheck though for that joke of a porformance you gave San diego

9. By Nick on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

Disgusted. In a city that is ranked one of the best in the nation, we can’t seem to get our “S” together for a professional sports team. Spanos shame on you for putting the same schlock on the field and expecting San Diegans to dig deeper and deeper into their pocket each year. New Stadium? That’s like Jim Morra talking about Playoffs in the press commercial. Do something for the FANS, then you can stay in San Diego, vs constantly threatening to leave.

10. By Nick on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

All I can say is “Thank God that awful game was blacked out, what makes you think I’d want to drop several hundreds of dollars to go see it in person”

11. By Joey on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

Well Rivers is at it again, I think u need to lose a digit on that 17 to 16 , Phillip leaf . Is that all u got to do is throw the ball in the air hoping our team will catch it really . That pick was thrown with your eyes closed ..And Norv , u need to leave San Diego , all you have done is continue to do worse each year . You are a master of failure .
    Spanos, please , for the Charger fans and SD , PLEASE boot norv, trade Mathews while he may be worth something , tell Rivers to get his head out of his (A$) and start looking for a real coach , start battle as running back , This was a slap in all the fans faces , 2-0 to weaker teams, get spanked against the rest . so sad

12. By Madfan on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

AJ and Norv must go!!!!!!!!!! Rivers sucks and Mathews is a bust…

13. By DickHank on Sep 24, 2012 | Reply

You ALL have the “BUSTS” wrong! MY take….
    #1 Antoine Cason: When he plays the receiver he either telegraphs his intentions and gets burned or commits a penalty. When he plays the quarterback eyes, he plays soft and waits to try for an interception by a deflection or missed throw. Either way… HE STILL GETS BURNED! 3X last year by Plexico! I’m sure Burris can’t wait for this year. Cason Sucks!
    #2 Jeromy Clarey…
    Pushed around like Math-club geek! No ferocity = No fear from any defense. Throw in Vasquez for bad measure. Two weak links in a fragile chain. Gaither can only fill one spot when he comes back.
    #3 Takeo Spikes…
    Sentimental front runner by Norv and A.J. Brought in for leadership, A+, As a starter, D-. Needs to be used as a back-up if at all. Toooooo slow even for old-man Anthony Gonzalez.

14. By Desiree on Sep 25, 2012 | Reply

I cannot believe after Battle’s performance against Tennesee, and after Matthew’s fumble on the 3 yard line, we didn’t immediately sit Matthew’s and put Battle in! Our O-line is ridiculous and if we don’t find replacements for Clary and Green we will surely continue to lose. Rivers is good-if he has time!

15. By michael luchetti on Sep 25, 2012 | Reply

Don’t you all sound like fair weather fans ypu all need to get laid

16. By wulfranoruizsainzcam on Sep 26, 2012 | Reply

It’s Wednesday and I’m still vomiting in my bathroom.

17. By bigboltfan on Sep 26, 2012 | Reply

we as fans have to support the team ,,when they win and lose ,I have been a bolts head since the late 60s .. yes I too have been waiting to see a super bowl win come to SD ,, they went out and made changes ,, more speed on defence and get younger ,, they ,AS I look at past drafts have not payed enough attendion to the O line ,, and if you look at teams that have lost years in a row they are useing high rounds draft picks to rebuild the line ,,SD and AJ have used low round picks ,,free agents to build the Oine. I for 1 watch the draft at times and say SD needs LEFT TACKLE this year and past on a few ,,ok melvin will be turn out to be a good player .. it all starts up front .. in the trenches ,,if the line can win most battles you have a good chance to move the ball all day and stuff the other team .. with 18 new faces , does the team need to jell ?… plus they play too much zone ,,need to crowd line ,, zone ,d backs must jump the routes ,,read the QB ,, I can only hope bolts play well this week and beyond ,,or a shake up is coming maybe mid season if they loss games in a row ,can we say JOHN GURDEN please ,, he is awaiting the right team and QB to coach ,,hope he has or is thinkng ,,Chargers ,,go bolts

18. By wulfranoruizsainzcam on Sep 26, 2012 | Reply

I hear Vince Lombardi has a grandson coaching footbal back East.

19. By Swat Team on Sep 27, 2012 | Reply

As a Charger fan from the Kellen Winslow Sr. days I hope the Chargers can get it together especially against the Chiefs let’s hope we can win our division this year, anything else we can take it as it comes…