• Wed., Sep. 03, 2014 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Charger Girls Swimsuit Unveiling Party

Join the Charger Girls for their annual calendar reveal party on Sept. 3, 2014.

• Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 5:20 PM - 7:20 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff The official San Diego Chargers pre-game show.
  • Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 7:20 PM - 10:20 PM PDT Chargers @ Cardinals The Chargers face off against the Cardinals again in their first regular season game.
  • Mon., Sep. 08, 2014 10:20 PM - 11:50 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 11:05 AM - 1:05 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 1:05 PM - 4:05 PM PDT Seahawks @ Chargers The Chargers host the Seahawks for their first regular season game at home.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 4:05 PM - 5:35 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT Chargers @ Bills The Chargers head to Buffalo to take on the Bills.
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.

An Update from Vincent Brown

Posted by Ricky Henne on October 12, 2012 – 12:40 PM

I caught up with Vincent Brown this morning, whose spirits are incredibly high as he rehabs from a broken ankle.

Here is what he had to say:

“I feel good.  I’m just coming along in the process and trying to get back as fast as I can.  It’s been a long process to strengthen it back up, but I’m getting there.  I’m not sure the exact date I’ll be back.  I’m simply taking it day-by-day and waiting for the time to come. But my mindset is good.  I’m working hard and trying to get back to help this team get to the playoffs.”

Eager to see Vincent back on the field? Leave your words of encouragement in the comments below and we’ll be sure to pass them along.

35 Responses to “An Update from Vincent Brown”

1. By Stan on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Vincent glad you are on the mend. Hope to see you at the Aztec- Madness and Home coming events 10.12 and 10.13

2. By Jordan on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Good to hear you are doing well, Vincent. We need you back out on the field!

3. By Nicholas on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Vincent I Got Faith in you my brother, You are a proven player and will get right back to bussniess when your on that field , just keep rehabbing bro. I have confidence that you will be a impact player Once again.

4. By binh on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Vincent….you are a play maker at SDSU and you will be for many years with the Chargers….get back soon, we need you as the other receivers besides Floyd are doing squat….

The chargers need to lock you up with a long term contract and turn you into a number 1 or 2 receiver on this team.

5. By jody on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Hey Vincent,

Can’t wait until your back in the lineup. It will be to see the amazing catches only you can pull off! You and Malcolm will be hard to beat.

6. By Bobby on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Vincent….My family and I met you last year after the Raider game (when you scored your first TD). You didn’t have to come out and meet us but you did and it really meant a lot to us. I know you will come back stronger than ever and I wish you all the best in your recovery and the rest of your career. Thanks for the football!

Go Bolts!
    Bobby Collins (friend of Nikko)

7. By dario casazza on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Vincent,
    Ive been a Charger fan a long time. I just want to tell you you remind me of John Jefferson aka JJ. He is one of my faverites alltime. Im looking forward to your career. Get well soon.
    Dario Casazza

8. By Peter McIlveen on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Awww ya baby! Just scooped you up off waivers on fantasy team. Had a good feeling about you going into the season. Not a huge Chargers fan but I think you will change that this year. Keep working hard. My team needs you lol.

9. By Monty on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Vincent,

We sure do miss you. I was/am looking forward to a great year from you. When you are ready you will be back, I’m sure of that,and the Bolts will be glad to see you. I am anxious to see SDSU’s superstar soar. You rep So Cal well and as a Charger even more.

I believe you will be an Pro-Bowler sooner than most think. You da man.

10. By Silly on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

I’m sure the team is looking forward to your return as much as you are… I sure am as a fan of the team.

Keep your spirits up and know we’re rooting for you bro! You’ll make a great addition to the playoff push when you get back.

11. By Carlos on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Your a tough guy, and I miss the hunger you displayed when fighting for the ball. I plan on rockin that Jersey of yours, so get back out there soon!

12. By David on Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Hey Vince, looking forward to seeing you get back with the Bolts on the field. San Diego is pulling for you bud! Have a speedy recovery and help us win our first Superbowl!

13. By Jeff on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

Take it slow buddy. You want to be 100% on your body’s terms. Can’t wait to see you in the end zone again.

14. By Danny on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

shake and bake!

15. By Borg on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

Yo VB! Keep the focus. We get a lot better as soon as you get better. ;) Go Bolts!

16. By Mike SDSU on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

Can’t wait to see fellow Aztec For Life VJ back on the field with the Bolts!

17. By J.T. on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

get on the field as soon as possible. SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS!
    #1

18. By Lil War on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

GLAD OF UR PROGRESS BRUH…STAY STRONG YO…

19. By Fernie on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

Vincent- keep working hard. It will pay off in the end. We are all wishing you the best and hope to see you back on the field soon!

20. By hardy on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

Vincent Brown hopeful u back return to help with chargers.. you great strong man dude…

21. By Deirdre Farrelly on Oct 13, 2012 | Reply

Can not wait to see u,I sure have missed u hope u are doing better come back as soon u can ,ur chargers fan.

22. By Rex Lajos Tilton (@RexLajos) on Oct 14, 2012 | Reply

I am super excited to see you play again! May you have a quick and full recovery. :)

23. By James on Oct 14, 2012 | Reply

Hey V. Brown,

Hope to see you on the field soon. I know you are capable of BIG things….just picked you up in my Fantasy League….cmon back!

24. By Art_V on Oct 15, 2012 | Reply

Vinny,

Dude, get well. I need to know exactly when you will be back to pick you up for my fantasy team. I’m assuming you are going to score more than the other bums on this team that play WR.

I need about two TD’s a game out of you so hurry back. Hint: Get some HGH, you’ll be 100% in a week.

Art

25. By Dylan M on Oct 15, 2012 | Reply

Get well soon! We definately need you out there man!

26. By oscar on Oct 15, 2012 | Reply

I drafted you as my unknown stud. Picked you back up get this team going I have Matthews and Gates too. Kill it bro!!!

27. By ELI chaargersss for life on Oct 15, 2012 | Reply

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I BEEN A TRUE TRUE FAN WE NEED HELP CHARGER R LOOOKING BAD IT MAKES ME SICK TWO GAME GAve away in two weeks should be 4-2 now we r three and three well no we should be 5-1 man come on chargers you reallly are letting all your true fans down and brown we need you back asap please

28. By nick on Oct 16, 2012 | Reply

Brown,

At this point much of my.confidence in the Chargers has been lost almost as quickly as a 24-0 lead at halftime! You need to hurry back and get out there, I believe you are the future of the chargers receivers and will play fantastic! Its time for Norv to pack his bags and move on! I believe I speak for every charger fan when I say WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! The game is for the fans and the fans do not want him to waist away anymore talent on botched games and unachieving seasons! Enough is enough get him out of San Diego!!!

29. By patriotwatchchicago on Oct 16, 2012 | Reply

So what is the deal? IS VB in house today? Is he in Chargerville? After last nights beating I would of thought VB would be front page news.

30. By patriotwatchchicago on Oct 16, 2012 | Reply

OH this is why Eli did not want to play in San Diego. All the great coaches out there and you keep this Norv. He is terrible…………..

AGAIN, where is the breaking news on Vince

31. By Ed Shurley on Oct 16, 2012 | Reply

Vincent,

Wishing you the best as you heal from this bad break (literally and figuratively.) We need somebody who does two of the many things you bring, crisply ran routes and a tenaciousness for the ball when it’s in the air. God speed.

32. By rick stiffler on Oct 17, 2012 | Reply

Charger fan since Air Coryell. I’ve scene the hearbreak of the 77-81 years. Almost but no cigar for Dan Fouts and the rest. Not even an SDSU coach could get us over the hump. Stop dumping on Norv. Two strong wideouts, a pro bowl tight end and a running game is still the formula. Malcom, Antonio and Ryan are waiting patiently. Get well soon!!!

33. By Perry on Oct 17, 2012 | Reply

Looking forward to your return Vincent.

34. By Ronnie Brown on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

We need you more than ever now V.Brown. Come back, and along with Malcom, take lead of this receiving corps and you can have a huge impact and bring our offense back to life. Matthews and R.Brown are amazing, but we can not solely rely on them and Rivers without multiple GREAT receiving weapons to utilize. COME BACK STRONG

35. By Tina Geis on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

Vincent you are amazing and I was so looking forward to watching you play this year!! I was truly devastated when you got hurt..:( I hope you are 100% super soon we need you terribly!!! Take care and get well!!:)

Tina