• Fri., May. 02, 2014 11:00AM - 1:30PM PDT STAR-PAL Celebrity Waiter Luncheon Local celebrities and Chargers players team up to help STAR/PAL raise money for San Diego's underserved youth as they offer their services colecting tips as "celebrity waiters."
  • Thu., May. 08, 2014 5:00PM PDT NFL Draft - Round 1 The 2014 NFL Draft will be held May 8 through 10 at Radio City Music Hall in New York.
  • Fri., May. 09, 2014 5:00PM PDT NFL Draft - Rounds 2-3 The 2014 NFL Draft will be held May 8 through 10 at Radio City Music Hall in New York.
  • Sat., May. 10, 2014 1:00PM PDT NFL Draft - Rounds 4-7 The 2014 NFL Draft will be held May 8 through 10 at Radio City Music Hall in New York.
  • Tue., May. 27, 2014 6:00AM PDT OTA Offseason Workout The Chargers begin organized team practice activity.
  • Wed., May. 28, 2014 6:00AM PDT OTA Offseason Workout The Chargers resume organized team practice activity.
  • Thu., May. 29, 2014 6:00AM PDT OTA Offseason Workout The Chargers resume organized team practice activity.
  • Mon., Jun. 02, 2014 6:00AM PDT OTA Offseason Workout The Chargers resume organized team practice activity.
  • Tue., Jun. 03, 2014 6:00AM PDT OTA Offseason Workout The Chargers resume organized team practice activity.
  • Wed., Jun. 04, 2014 6:00AM PDT OTA Offseason Workout The Chargers resume organized team practice activity.

Chargers Announce Injury Report

Posted by Ricky Henne on October 26, 2012 – 12:42 PM

The San Diego Chargers just announced their injury report for Sunday’s game in Cleveland.

Eddie Royal (hamstring) and Jonas Mouton (hip) are both listed as questionable.

Jared Gaither (groin), Nick Hardwick (abdomen), Vaughn Martin (neck) and Shareece Wright (foot) are listed as probable.

Tags: , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Chargers Announce Injury Report”

1. By Abhha on Oct 27, 2012 | Reply

The chargers better win vs the browns

2. By Frank R. on Oct 28, 2012 | Reply

Yes another dismal outing. How do we endure this agony. Defense holds them to 7 points, offense generates 6 points in 4 qtrs. how I miss VJ nice move AJ.

3. By F Colby on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

Sad day for Chargers, just not the same team as 3 to 7 years ago, no consistency and no fire in the belly. Letting go Sproles, Jackson, etc has diminished the talent and connectivity of this team.

4. By Erik Sav on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

Honestly, I believe we are playing without passion or any sense of urgency. Losing 6-7 to the Browns, with the weapons we have on offense and defense, I feel like something’s missing. No leadership? Lack of communication? To be an elite team, we must take care of the ball, reduce the turnovers and we will be considered elite. That’s what’s killing us, but as a Chargers fan I stand behind my team no matter what our record is. I just wanted to send out my opinion.

5. By Mick on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

Fire Norv and AJ Smith!!!If you don’t you will lose Fans.Im done with this even if we lose after there gone I’m cool I just want those two to be Fired.I love the Chargers but I won’t be loyal to a team not loyal to us.I never wanted the Chargers to go to LA but if we have a Better Owner not a Cheap Ass that only wants money lets Move to LA or Sell and Keep in SD.I will never Ever Go to a Charger game if Norv is and AJ are Not Fired soon.

6. By Angry Fan on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

AJ and Norv must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rivers is done. Replace Mathews with Brown. Listen to your fan Spanos.

7. By charger fan on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

all the disloyal fan need to shut up and find another team to like yall want to replace rivers and replace matthews with brown are yall serious what will that solve chargers just have perform better it that simply and if we fire norv you are you going to replace him with mid season

8. By Shane G. on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

Please make some changes!! We the Chargers fans are sick of this. Where is the leadership and organization?? Also can someone tell me what happened to Jarrett Lee??

9. By Nick on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

seyi ajirududu are you serious y eah he going to turn this oraganization around

10. By Trev. on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

Lets face it the Chargers are a mickey mouse run organization. It starts at the top. Until the Sopranos sell this team and we lose Tweedledee and Tweedledum, Spanos two inept children who take up key rolls in the organization nothing will change in the win loss column. We can all complain about Mathews, Rivers, Norv and AJ. The owners and their inability to make sound football decisions have cost this team a real shot at making it to the Super Bowl. Sorry, but this is a 6 and 10 team. This year and the next few.

11. By Ken Butler on Oct 29, 2012 | Reply

As a 13 year season ticket holder I have finally reached the point that I will not be attending any more games this year. The only way I will renew the tickets will be if Turner and Smith are BOTH gone preferably before season end.

AJ Smith is responsible for dumping talented all star players because they don’t mesh with his ultra ego. Rodney Harrison, Junior Seau, Drew Bress, Darin Sproles, and Vincent Jackson.

It is an embarrassment to be a Charger fan after the last 3 EPIC meltdowns. How can professionals come out FLAT? Turner is a joke of a coach who is as predictable as the October Santa Ana winds. He runs almost every first play of each game, can’t motivate, and is clueless in time management.

Here is the plan…make a package deal that includes a back foot throwing double coverage loving quarterback Rivers with other players to get the #1 pick. Take Matt Barkley in the draft then convince Gruden to take the job as he will kick some butt and groom Barkley into a real NFL qb..

12. By Neti Petaia on Oct 30, 2012 | Reply

It is very hard being a Bolt fan when most family members are Patriot fans, it hurt so much to see the team not performing well to the level that got me hooked in, way back in the Fouts era. I will remain loyal to the bitter end but the Bolts owners should start recruiting or perhaps a broad sweep of the current management and players will bring something new, sick and tired of mediocrity

DIE HARD FAN FROM KIWI LAND NEW ZEALAND

13. By big dog on Oct 30, 2012 | Reply

hey charger fan ……spelling is great….learn it…and yall is not a word ,
    it is time for change A. J . let so many talented players go …but his account is payed..i live in colorado and this is a disgrace. I was born in
    San Diego and raised for 38 years…that huge bolt on the back of my F350 pick up gets me sick….if you are a charger fan you are a liar…..get lost read a book……..

14. By big dog on Oct 30, 2012 | Reply

one more thing charger fan mathews has one “T” wanna fan

15. By big dog on Oct 30, 2012 | Reply

Do you mean replace him in mid season or with mid season are you from here your posts are suspect????????