• Thu., Jul. 24, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Sun., Jul. 27, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT 2014 Chargers FanFest It will be a special day for Chargers fans of all ages and, best of all, it’s free. The parking lot will open at 9:00 a.m. and the stadium gates will open at 10 a.m
  • Mon., Aug. 04, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Cowboys @ Chargers The Chargers open preseason play at home against the Dallas Cowboys.
  • Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show

Back on Track

Posted by Kendall Reyes on November 9, 2012 – 11:25 AM

First off, let me say OBAMA!

I watched the results come in all night on Tuesday.  At first Romney was winning so I was getting nervous because I’m an Obama guy, so I was real excited when he pulled through.  He’s a great leader and I think he’ll do more great things for this country.

But enough about politics. It felt good to get back in the winning column last week. I feel like we are back on track.  It was huge and we really needed it.  We’re still fighting because we have a lot to prove this season, so it was another step in the right direction. Now we’re chomping at the bit to play another game and we’re ready for Tampa Bay this weekend.

Winning also made having those days off over the weekend that much better.  I had some buddies come into town and we went down to La Jolla and the coves. So it was a real relaxing weekend.

I’m gonna end this entry with a couple of fan questions I’ve been meaning to get to.

The first asked if as a rookie, is this what I expected to feel like physically at this point in the season.  The answer is yes, because when we go to the rookie symposium and all the things the NFL holds for us, this is what everyone lets us know that it’s going to be like.  You have to go through it and experience it yourself to really know what it will be like, but they prepared me well for it.

The second one was how I adjust to having less snaps in the pros than I did in college.  To me, it’s fine. I’m a rookie.  Everything is going to come.  I’ve still got a lot to learn about this game, so I’m just trying to learn everything as it comes and get better.

Well that’s about it. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.

Now I’m off to get this W!

Till next time,

Kendall

Posted in Kendall’s Chronicle | 17 Comments »

17 Responses to “Back on Track”

1. By Robert Cruit on Nov 9, 2012 | Reply

Reyes, just wanted to let you know that i have been a Charger Fan for a long time and am finally glad to see some good come from our Defense..Welocme to the Club and may you experience alot of good things during your playing years. Go Chargerssssssssssssss

2. By Dave Valdez on Nov 9, 2012 | Reply

Kendall, be patient your gonna be a monster in this league!! Been waiting for the next Jamal Williams!!! Believe its you brotha!!!! Keep it up !!!
    Btw since you been in town. Whats your favorite place to eat??

3. By JD JAMES DAVIS on Nov 9, 2012 | Reply

Kendall I am very Glad Your a Charger but I cannot let Your Endorsement of Obama go without a rebutle. The actual unemployment rate is 14.2% George Bush raised the Nation Debt 4 Trillion in 8 Years Obama 6 trillion in 4 Years let alone the moral issues I as a Christian I could not vote For Obama. I Respect Your Choice but I feel alot of people did not Educate themselfs on all the facts includeing Obama Care . Keep Up the Hard Work I am Excited to See You Blossom as a Charger and Reek Havoc on Qauterbacks !

4. By erik on Nov 9, 2012 | Reply

Lets go Kendall! Thanks for keeping up with the blog! Go out and dominate just like Obama did! haha

5. By Joshm on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

i dont have a single question for you or the team…..i just got that sliiiiiiiiiiiiight feelin yall are about to go off on these bucs and cant wait!!!!! so pumped

6. By Eric London on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

Obama? Really? A leader? You really are a rookie!!!

7. By Van der Lee on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

Since you brought up Obama’s leadership: Obama was quick to take credit for Seal Team 6 killing of Osama bin laden but when two Seal’s need help in Benghazi, he does not answer their calls. Those Seal’s went back to the compound and saved over 30 lives, fought an over whelming force of terrorists for more than 7 hours. Obama new in real time the actions of what was happening and he NEVER sent help. Obama and Jane Fonda have a lot in common. Please look past the policits and you will see Obama is a coward and a discrace to this country.
    Go Chargers!

8. By Dave Valdez on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

Omg these republicans just wont get over it!!! Does anybody moderate these messages?? Just spreading more bad Intel. Anyways go Chargers!!! someone delete all political mumbo jumbo aka reps propaganda. thanks

9. By Rich C on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

Its freedom of speech…oh wait..o.bama working on taking that away soon…right?

10. By RR12 on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

If it weren’t for all the racist bigots in California voting for Obama simply because he is black, I mean come on, you actually think he is a better leader than Romney, California would be RED! Obamacare will cripple our nation as Obama already has begun and companies will lay off employs by the dozen. Back to football, SD is what, 8-1 vs Tampa, hopefully winning will continue on Sunday, go Bolts!

11. By Taylor on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

Hey I’m really trying to play for the chargers. I’m 6’2 350 pounds of pure terror and i can run like the wind. If you guys are ready to get to the Super Bowl I can help lead us there and that I can confidently promise. My name is Taylor Dyer and I’m freakin pumped to get on that field and lay people out. My number is 7273206313….TIME FOR CHANGE BABY AND IM IT!!!!!

12. By Danny on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

As a small business owner in California Obama’s re-election is a nightmare. We are the worst state to own a business and Romney’s policies for helping those of us who weren’t born with amazing football skills would have been a breath of fresh air and actual real hope. Sadly social issues is all people care about so it is what it is. All I can now hope for is a chargers victory and the construction industry to be revived. Both appear bleak.

13. By Allen E. on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

Kendall, go get em man. From what i have seen so far our def front is going to be dominating with the addition of you and of course the freak himself Ingram. If we shore up the secondary by adding some depth (Jammer is not getting any younger), i think this can be a dominating D for years. With that said i think the chargers should draft:
    rd 1 : tackle
    rd 2 : guard
    rd 3: CB
    and all the rest OLINE as well….

14. By Ruben on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

Politics schmolitics!!! They’re everywhere.Including the NFL..Many bad ref calls swing momentum and or define a games outcome.Anyhow,Kendall I am a die-hard and get butterflies right b4 every opening kickoff.I am ecstatic when we win n super dissapointed when we lose.Especially on bad calls which seems to happen to my Bolts every season.I think i speak on behalf of all die hards when i say go out to Tampa and show them what that S-Defense is all about..Physical smashmouth! Get that W n stay relentless.We all know that pressuring/ harrassing a QB is a remedy for success

15. By mrkmacc21 on Nov 10, 2012 | Reply

First off congrats K.R.!, keep it up as your time is here and forward.

Next…Bush Sr. and Jr. started wars to keep the deficit down. Obama’s focus was the poor that the previously mentioned, did not care about. The deficit will NEVER be paid. We know this and so does our allies/debtors. We pay that debt by other “governmental menthods”. The actual number is a tool used when it’s convenient by big brother…like the monster under the bed that we feared as kids. Anyone with real knowledge of government and the way this country operates can understand this. OH AND, GET OVER IT!, Let’s remember what he inherited 4 years ago. The real powers that be can not allow him to have too much success! Think about it.

16. By oldtcs on Nov 11, 2012 | Reply

Kendall,

First, hope you guys have a great game. Go Chargers!

Second, how do I keep this positive?

After Obama, things can only get better (hopefully).

17. By BARACKA FLACKA FLAME on Nov 11, 2012 | Reply