• Thu., Jul. 24, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Sun., Jul. 27, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT 2014 Chargers FanFest It will be a special day for Chargers fans of all ages and, best of all, it’s free. The parking lot will open at 9:00 a.m. and the stadium gates will open at 10 a.m
  • Mon., Aug. 04, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Cowboys @ Chargers The Chargers open preseason play at home against the Dallas Cowboys.
  • Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show

Chargers Announce Injury Report vs. Panthers

Posted by Ricky Henne on December 14, 2012 – 2:42 PM

The Chargers just announced their injury report for this Sunday against the Carolina Panthers.

Demorrio Williams (ankle) is out.

Ronnie Brown (hamstring), Donald Butler (groin), Jeromey Clary (knee) and Tyronne Green (hamstring) are doubtful.

Eddie Royal (hamstring) is questionable.

Mike Harris (ankle) and Kendall Reyes (quad) are probable.

Williams, Brown and Reyes suffered their injuries last Sunday in Pittsburgh while Butler, Clary, Green, Royal and Harris have already missed games due to their ailments.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Chargers Announce Injury Report vs. Panthers”

1. By Angry Fan on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Time for The Chargers to move to LA.

2. By Chargers fan 93 on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Your mom need to move to L.A. I’m tired of banging her?

3. By Angry fan is an idiot on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Got that right

4. By upset fan on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

LOL!!!!! Charger fan and Angry fan is an idiot must be the scared of loosing their jobs at the snack shop. Your San Diego fan base sucks!!!! LA knows how to stick with their team even if the are in loosing. Look at your empty seats. Oh I am sorry maybe your the part of the Chearleader squad. My apolagies bitches!!!

5. By alan on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

LA HAD a team

6. By David on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

LA had 3 teams actually. Look how well that worked out.

7. By upset fan on Dec 16, 2012 | Reply

San Diego had the Clippers and they moved to LA look how they are doing now.

8. By Estevan on Dec 16, 2012 | Reply

Upset fan… Your grammar is terrible, before you go bashing fans and a team improve your intelligence and stop showing how much of an ignoramous you really are, you tool

9. By LostBoltFan on Dec 16, 2012 | Reply

Back on topic. Jeromey Clary has been injured since we grabbed him. We need Harris back to fill in for Clary again. He is at least serviceable. Reyes coming back would definitely be a huge plus for the defense. To the clown calling out the “San Diego fan base”. I bleed powder blue. I was a fan when they drafted Seau. I have been a fan every day and every loss along the way. In 94 when they went to the super bowl I missed it because I was over in the Red Sea area serving my country. I know where we came from and I know where we are now. Anyone remember when the charger was a horse and not a lightning bolt? I sport my old school Mitchell and Ness 1968 white Lance Alworth jersey regardless of what their record is. If they roll to LA as long as they stay the bolts then I will be one of the LA Chargers biggest fans that there is then. Hope that never happens but it looks like San Diego is unwilling to work with the team on a new stadium deal. Such is life. Man we need Butler back out there again as well. He needs some play time to grow but he is going to be a beast if he can stay on the field. May as well be his rookie year this year with the injury last year. I have rambled enough. GO BOLTS!

10. By Craig on Dec 16, 2012 | Reply

Why won’t Norv Turner put in Whitehurst?? There is nothing to lose!! Phillip Rivers is having an awful day!!

11. By Diego Martinez on Dec 16, 2012 | Reply

Mr. Spanos,
    When the hell are you firing the General Manager and Norv Turner?
    I am not only disappointed, but tired of the continued terrible resultsb of my team!
    Diego Martinez
    PS: I hope you have this already decided. If so, what are you waiting?

12. By WAS A CHARGER FAN on Dec 17, 2012 | Reply

WAS A CHARGER FAN from 1981-2007 ( Got tired of many years of Heartaches and hearing excuses)

Hello Mr. Spanos,

Please take your team somewhere else and save us from coming years of more heartaches.
    I am sure you’ll make more money elsewhere.

13. By Steve Kirchner on Dec 25, 2012 | Reply

We need an offensive line that can pass block, poor Rivers is tired of being hit. The quality backs keep leaving because there is no holes. Time to start taking care of your players. You can’t build a winning team that way. Think loyalty.

14. By Josh on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

To Upset Fan: Losing*, Cheerleader*, Apologies*, oh and “…ARE idiots”*. I’m from LA but please stop making it seem like everyone from Los Angeles can’t spell. Also, as empty seats go, I’d rather take those than the LA raiders who always get into fist fights and Lakers who can’t get a damn good coach.