• Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT 2014 Chargers FanFest It will be a special day for Chargers fans of all ages and, best of all, it’s free. The parking lot will open at 9:00 a.m. and the stadium gates will open at 10 a.m
  • Mon., Aug. 04, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Cowboys @ Chargers The Chargers open preseason play at home against the Dallas Cowboys.
  • Thu., Aug. 07, 2014 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM PDT Post-Game Show

• Sat., Aug. 09, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Mon., Aug. 11, 2014 2:50 PM - 5:00 PM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Tue., Aug. 12, 2014 9:20 AM - 11:30 AM PDT Training Camp Practice Training camp practice is open to the public. Gates to Chargers Park will open one hour before the start of each practice session.
  • Fri., Aug. 15, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT Countdown to Kickoff

• Fri., Aug. 15, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT Chargers @ Seahawks The Chargers take on the Seahawks for their first preseason game on the road.

Kendall Reyes Blog: Thanks for a Great Season

Posted by Kendall Reyes on December 27, 2012 – 3:59 PM

Kendall Reyes, Greg McElroySo the last game of the year is coming up.  I know myself and the team, we definitely want to go out on fire.  We are going to give it everything we’ve got and play our hearts out.  So I’m excited about that.

Last week was obviously a big one for me.  I mean, getting 3.5 sacks is an amazing feeling, and it was great to get it in a win.  I felt like I was playing my game, and as a defense we played with tons of effort.  It showed up in the game.  A lot of my sacks I have to give credit to the guys in the back end for making the quarterback hold onto the ball. They let me do my work up front.  And to be a part of 11 sacks, that’s something I’ve never been around, so it was a great feeling.

But that game is behind me and my focus is on Sunday against the Raiders.  Whatever happens after that happens, but I look forward to coming back even better next year.

This will be my last blog entry for the year.  I want to personally thank each and every one of you for following along and tuning in.  Thanks for supporting our program all year.  Even though it’s been disappointing, it’s been a great season in terms of having your support.

Kendall

Posted in Kendall’s Chronicle | 12 Comments »

12 Responses to “Kendall Reyes Blog: Thanks for a Great Season”

1. By Charles Woods on Dec 27, 2012 | Reply

Thank YOU for a great year Mr. Reyes!

Your play was a bright spot in an otherwise tough year for my beloved Bolts. What a great game against the Jets though! 11 sacks in total.

I’m hoping to see you and the other young players on the defense wrecking offenses next season after getting one year better.

Congratulations on a great year and the hard work you put in to perform at such a high level! Bravo!

2. By Daniel Rivera on Dec 27, 2012 | Reply

you did WORK SON WORK!
    keep pushing to be the BEST!

3. By erik on Dec 27, 2012 | Reply

Thanks for posting the blog all season!

Our young defense is slowly forming into a dominate defense for next season!

Stay humble, focused, hungry and hope you become one of the all time greats to ever lace up a bolt jersey!

Beat them raiders! I’m already looking forward to next season contending for a championship! Chargers!

4. By ambitoos on Dec 28, 2012 | Reply

The last game of the year for both teams. The weatherman says it’s going to rain. The Chargers have no run game and that’s all the Raiders have is a run game. Anybody could win this game but I’ll give the Chargers the edge because of their D line and the fact that they are playing at home. Or are they. The Raider fans could out number the Charger fans.

5. By charger doug on Dec 28, 2012 | Reply

just wanted to let the Chargers know that the season didn’t go the way you all wanted it to go but with the Defense we have seen play and a new O’line i think we can be back into winning sooner that alot of people think we will do. GGGGGGGGGGGooooooooooo CCCCCCCCCChargersssss

6. By Angry Fan on Dec 28, 2012 | Reply

Pretty sad when the opposing team fills the seats the Chargers fans can’t. Pay attention to your fans Spanos! AJ and Norv must go!!!!!!!!!!!

7. By john on Dec 30, 2012 | Reply

Am neither a raider or charger fan, I seen the chargers play in 1964 in L.A. and did not like the way they played. Know matter what coach they get, They will play the same.

8. By Henry on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

A great year for you. I think you are a future ALL PRO.

GO KENDALL!!!!… SO GLAD YOU ARE A CHARGER!!!

9. By Angry Fan on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

Thank you Spanos family!!! AJ and Nor are finally gone. I look forward to a new year and returing to see live football games with my family.

10. By Angry Fan on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

Mr Spanos, take a look into the conditioning staff. I just can’t understand why the majority of our players are always hurt. I know it’s a tuff sport, but I think being prepared helps out.

11. By Eric Ange Bowman on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

Tough year but glad to see young defensive studs like yourself, Liguet, Butler, Weddle and ( at times) Ingram step up and give us fans something to be excited about next year. Defense wins championships so I hope you guys hit it hard in the off season and set the tone for the new guys joining the squad.

12. By john hadle on Jan 7, 2013 | Reply

HA,, another LOSING SEASON.. poor play, spotty work.. D cannot tackle or cover a pass….. only GREAT thing is turner/smith being FIRED…. 7-9 is not GREAT… fools